The summer conference will focus on technology integration and best practices in the PreK-5th grade classroom. The participants are eager to learn about the technologies available for their learning environments; ensure your educational technology tools are front and center.
Last year more than 1,000 educators from across the state attended, including:
- PreK through 5th Grade Teachers
- Curriculum Specialists
- Elementary Principals and Assistant Principals
- Early Childhood Learning Center Directors
- Campus Technology Specialists
- Technology Directors
Why Should You Participate?
- Two days of exhibiting ensures you receive quality exhibit and networking time with participants interested in your products or services.
- The conference offers inclusive fare for breakfast, lunch, and afternoon breaks to keep participants onsite, adding valuable time for you to establish relationships with your potential customers.
- Exhibit packages are tailored to fit your company’s needs, allowing you to stand out as a leader in educational technology
Events & Exhibits Manager
512 450 5390